"No human, nor any living thing, survives long under the eternal sky. The most beautiful women, the most learned men, even Mohammed, who heard Allah's voice, all did wither and die. All is temporary. The sky outlives everything. Even suffering." - Bowa Johar, Balti poet.

26 February 2009

R.I.P. iPod 2006-2009

today is a sad day in the ipod world.. my ipod nano of over 3 years has left this world and is now in ipod heaven. It was a peaceful death.. i found it this morning turning on but no movement.. it is in a comma i think it will never come out of... the medical is too much $$ ( traveling to the only MAC store in Morocco is a 13 hour drive and a lot of money). It was one amazing ipod... it saved my Jr. year at KCAD when my PC motherboard died and saved all me research papers and powerpoints. It helped me with my gym days and always picked great shuffel songs to play while i walk. YOU WILL BE MISSED. It just sucks it is right before my awesome Athens adventure in 6 days where i have a couple 7 hour plus layovers in two different airports.. not sure how i will make it without ipod. *tears* maybe i will buy something here cheap until i get enough money to buy another ipod nano (not the large ipods.. nanos are best for working out and are small  enough to not take up too much room for traveling). It might even be a great birthday gift;) Just putting it out there. 
again, ipod... you will be missed. 

No comments: