"No human, nor any living thing, survives long under the eternal sky. The most beautiful women, the most learned men, even Mohammed, who heard Allah's voice, all did wither and die. All is temporary. The sky outlives everything. Even suffering." - Bowa Johar, Balti poet.

16 September 2008

Atlas Mt.

HELLO ALL. this is just a message to say that all is well here in Morocco^ the food is great_ and learning how to use an Arabic keypad kinda sucks...LOL... but i am trying. I know some people posted messages to me and i will soon answer. BUt please after every comment leave your name. I have been getting messages asking for my address with no name at the end so i can not tell you °tears* PC have been great with me and my language handicap. i am not giving up any time soon:) but it is hard... WISH ME LUCK. sweay sweay... Little by Little.
HUGS ALL

No comments: