"No human, nor any living thing, survives long under the eternal sky. The most beautiful women, the most learned men, even Mohammed, who heard Allah's voice, all did wither and die. All is temporary. The sky outlives everything. Even suffering." - Bowa Johar, Balti poet.

23 February 2011

ThAnK yOu :)

This will be my finale log update for this blog site. I am planning on starting a new blog soon to let any of my fellow readers keep up with what is going on with my life now that I am state side again. When I create this new blog, I will write the URL on this blog so you all can connect to it.
I want to end this blog experience with warm wishes and positive karma to all my readers and those who have supported me through my Moroccan Adventure ☺ I hope your life will be filled with opportunities, happiness, and volunteering (gatta represent). Please, go out within your own community and give back in any way shape or form. It is up to us to make the changes needed to improve the world in which we live in. Honor it and respect it.

No comments: